VRI SW SPRAY SHOWER TESTER IPX 3/4
VRI SW SPRAY SHOWER TESTER IPX 3/4 is designed to perform tests in large and small scale products.
It is a great option when a portable tester is necessary. It is an alternative to the Oscillating Tube for establishing the degree of protection against ingress water.
The VEROCH Spray Shower Tester VRI IPX 3/4 is intended for use on specimens that will not fit within the diameter of the Tube Tester.
- The primary IEC tests include IPX3 and IPX4 protection against water spraying and splashing water.
- It is a hand-held test device to verify protection against spraying and splashing water.
- The water pressure can be adjusted using the flow control knob on the device to give the required flow rate.
- The pressure can be seen on the gauge which is conveniently positioned by the Spray Shower Tester VRI IPX 3/4.
- The spray pattern of the nozzle is made to the specifications of IE60529.
- The removable shield feature makes it easy to test without the interference of the shield.
- The VEROCH Spray Shower Tester VRI IPX 3/4 meets the testing needs of industry standards such as IEC 60529, IEC 60598-1, IEC 60335-1, IEC 60745-1, GB 4208, GB 7000.1