VRI NZ JET NOZZLE IPX 5/6 Set
JET NOZZLE VRI IPX 5/6 Set, is used for the verification test of the degree of protection to the risk of water penetration provided by the wrapper of equipment in fulfillment of IPX5 and IPX6 according to the IEC 60529 Section 14.2.5. & 14.2.6.
JET NOZZLE VRI IPX 5/6 Set is designed to perform tests in large and small scale products. It is a great option when a portable tester is necessary. The VEROCH Jet Nozzle IPX 5/6 VRI NZ comes with two nozzles (6.3mm for IPX5 and 12.5mm for IPX6). Meets the testing needs of industry standards such as IEC 60529,, 60598-1, 60335-1, EN60335-1, 60950，60529, GB4208，2423., 7000.1 GB/T4942.2, 4706.1
The JET NOZZLE VRI IPX 5/6 Set consists of a jet handle that is equipped with an easy-to-adjust flow valve and a pressure gauge.
– interchangeable nozzles that assemble easily to the jet handle.
-nozzles made from stainless steel
-designed and manufactured in the USA
VEROCH JET NOZZLE VRI IPX 5/6 VRI NZ Conforms To IEC60529, 60598-1, 60335-1, EN60335-1, 60950，60529, GB4208，2423., 7000.1 GB/T4942.2, 4706.1
VEROCH also offers individuals sets:
- Instrument manufactured according to the relevant standards
- Pressure Gauge (included)
- Digital Flow Meter (upon request)
- Produced with high-quality material and correct dimensions
- Supplied in a compact carrying case
- Comprehensive user manual
- ISO 17025 Calibration available for an additional fee, report issued by VEROCH ILAC accredited LAB
- One-year warranty
- Product made in U.S.A.
- Nozzle Diameter: 6.3mm (IPX 5), 12.5mm (IPX 6)
- Weight: 0.75kg
- Pressure Gauge: 0-30psi
- Reference: IEC 60529, 60598-1, 60335-1, EN60335-1, 60950，60529, GB4208，2423., 7000.1 GB/T4942.2, 4706.1