VRI SHS Impact Spring Hammer Single Energy
The VEROCH Impact Spring Hammer Single Energy is designed to perform impact tests for product durability.
- Meets the testing needs of industry standards such as IEC 60065, 60335, 60598, 60601, 61010 among others.
- The hammer simulates mechanical impact to electronic products and electrical appliances.
- The impact hammer is set at the factory to one specific energy level.
- The energy range available is between 0.14 Nm to 1 Nm (Joule).
- The energy should be specified at the time of ordering.
The VRI SHS Impact Spring Hammer – Single is an economical solution when you only need one energy level, if you need to adjust the energy you should consider the UNIVERSAL version. A compressed spring accelerates a striking element to hit the sample undergoing test. The spring is released from a locking mechanism by pressing the cone-shaped end of the impact hammer against the product under test. This product meets requirements of IEC 60068-2-75.